Gallia 3 GROWTH MILK POWDER 800G - FROM 12 MONTHS
- Prebiotics * contributing to the development of good intestinal flora.
- Vitamins A, C and D that contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- From iron that contributes to brain development. :
* Type of dietary fiber FOS / GOS (fructo-oligosaccharides OligoSaccharides and Galacto-
Description Gallia 3 GROWTH MILK POWDER 800G
Gallia 3 GROWTH MILK POWDER 800G: For over 30 years, our team of over 250 pediatricians, nutritionists and scientists are based benefits of the ideal and natural food of infants: human milk. She studied these benefits and designs were regulating accordance with the unique infant formulas that meet the specific nutritional needs of babies.
At birth, your baby has an immune system that will develop during the first 3 years of life. Therefore, the Laboratory has developed Gallia Gallia Growth in nutra Pro + , to contribute to the healthy development of your baby's immune system from 12 months.
Gallia use of Council 800G MILK POWDER 3 GROWTH
It is important to follow these instructions to avoid risks to the health of your baby:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- To prepare the bottle, use only the scoop contained in that box.
- Once prepared, it is advisable to consume the bottle in half an hour.
- After feeding, if your baby has not drunk it all, throw out the rest of the bottle without hesitation.
- Once opened, the box can be stored up to 4 weeks, although closed in a dry, cool place.
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable fat (palm, coconut, sunflower rapeseed), maltodextrins, sucrose, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (tocopherol), nucleotides, lactic acid bacteria, bifidobacteria, soybean phospholipids, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, Biotin, Ca Pantothenate, Vitamin K1, minerals (Ca citrate, Na citrate), Ca phosphate, phosphate Ca, K phosphate, Mg chloride, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, Na carbonate and K iodide, excipients qs 100%.
Average analysis per 100 ml: energy 72 kcal = 303 kJ. 1.9 g protein including casein 1.5 g, 0.4 g soluble protein, 1.1 mg carnitine and nucleotides 2 mg, 9.1 g carbohydrates including maltodextrins 2.7 g, 5.9 g lactose and sucrose 0 5 g, fat 3.1 g linoleic acid with 0.557 g and 0.054 g alphalinolique acid, minerals including 0.5 g 0.033 g Na, Ca 74 mg, 59 mg P, Fe 1.4 mg, 7.8 mg Mg, Zn 0.6 mg, 9.9 micrograms I, Cu 0.05 mg, 101 mg K, Cl and Mn 1.9 mg 56 mcg Vitamin A 210 IU or 63 mcg Vitamin D3 60 IU or 1.5 mcg vitamin E 0.8 mg, 7.2 mg vitamin C, vitamin B1 0.08 mg, 0.15 mg vitamin B2, niacin 1.5 mg, 0.1 mg vitamin B6, folic acid 17 mcg vitamin B12 0 3 mcg biotin 0.002 mg, 0.5 mg pantothenic acid, vitamin K1 7.2 micrograms.